December 7, 1973
Glen Ellyn, IL
Marmot, Sterling, Camp, BCA
Be Here Now, Enjoy Life, and Send (whatever it might be).
I’m on the perpetual search for it. If you find it let me know, otherwise I’ll keep looking.
Big Lebowski, it’s the only movie you can watch over and over without getting bored and still laugh
It depends, just about anything as long as it fits the mood.
I am afraid of: “House of a 1000 Corpses” it’s a movie by Rob Zombie, and if it were ever a reality, I would be afraid. Dare ya to check it out.
Broken back, dislocated shoulder, and two concussions.
When people ignore you or others.
Climb El Cap and Half Dome in a day.
• Got engaged to a wonderful woman.
• Bought a fixer upper in Boulder and actually fixed it up.
• Climbed routes up to grade VI, A5, 5.13- sport, 5.12+ trad, M8
• Climbed El Cap 10 times as well as in a day.
• Skied North Face of Mt. Blanc and Marinelli Couloir on Monte Rosa (the two biggest faces in the Alps) in two days, 2007.
• First ski descents in Valdez, AK
• Broke my back and lived to tell about it.
• Paraglided and Skydived in 2007, might turn into something more?
• Completed a B.S. in Parks, Recreation and Tourism at Colorado State University in 1996.
• Started my own guide service All Mountain Adventures.
• Became an IFMGA licensed mountain guide in 2005.
• Guided routes up to grade V, 5.12- sport, 5.11 trad, M7, WI5+
• First to guide 2 people up the Diamond on Long’s Peak, 1999.
• First ascents with clients in Rocky Mountain National Park.
• Led expeditions to Nepal, Alaska, Canada, New Zealand, Bolivia, Ecuador, and Argentina
• Guided lots of steep ski descents on exposed terrain up to 50+ degrees often requiring ropes in France and Switzerland.
• President of the Certified Guides Federation (CGF) - a non-profit guide co-op organized to open access for certified guides.
• Board Member of American Mountain Guides Association (AMGA) since 2006.
• AMGA instructor, examiner, and technical committee member.