Kevin Jorgeson is one of the most accomplished climbers to emerge on the scene in recent years. Specializing in big boulder problems, Kevin won Climbing Magazine’s 2007 Golden Piton Award for Bouldering in a year that saw him tackle several high-profile problems and earn a few First Ascents along the way. Learn more about Kevin on marmotpro.com. If you need to pack one pair of pants for anything but wet weather, let it be these. Here's why..
- -Perfect fit. Relaxed but not baggy, you will not feel restricted in these. Deep pockets make it easy to get whatever you are reaching for. They are just as appropriate on the street as they are in the mountains or at the crag.
- -Stretchy. No more binding when you go to raise your foot above your knee. You will think you’re wearing shorts.
- -The feel. With the soft feel of cotton and the stretch of Lycra, you get the best of both worlds.
- -Reinforcement. With extra protection in the knees, ankles, and bottom, these pants are guaranteed to last through several seasons of abuse.
- -They look good. Damn good.